By Local Unnie
Gangnam, which literally means South of the River, became famous to the foreigners with the hit of Psy’s song entitled Gangnam Style. And yet, foreigners do not know where to eat at this place as this district is crowded with people, restaurants, cafes, bars, and others.
After my training at Yeoksam, I have went to Muwol Table for a dinner.
This restaurant is known for its traditional Korean food served in Japanese home style.
How to get there?
- From exit no. 11 of Gangnam station, go straight
- Turn right when you see CGV (movie theater)
- Walk until you see the below restaurant on the photo
Here’s the map from Gangnam station to Muwol table.
I took a picture of the menu for your reference.
Since the menu is in Korean, I will translate it one by one.
Muwol Table Menu
- Rice such as rice with squash, black rice, rice with thistle, or white rice is served.
- Rice, soup, and side dish are refillable.
- Napa Wraps with Pork – it is a boiled pork eaten with a sauce and wrapped in greens. This is the BEST menu of Muwol Table. (*1)
- Soy Sauce Marinated Prawns (*2)
- Chicken Bulgogi
- Spicy Stir-fried Pork
- Thistle Bibimbap
- LA Galbi (ribs) (*3)
- Small Octopus with Rice
- Short Rib Soup
- Beef Tartare Soba
- Pollack Pasta
(*2) Soy Sauce Marinated Prawns
Upon tasting the three dishes, it seems all of their food are good.