By Local Unnie
Recently, ‘Afternoon Tea Set’, a gorgeous dessert menu, is gaining popularity in Korea. Afternoon tea is a traditional way of eating milk tea and cinnamon toast between lunch and dinner (usually between 4 pm and 5 pm) in England. The three-tier tray, which symbolizes the afternoon tea set, has a sandwich on the bottom, a scone on the second, and chocolate and macaroons on the third. Today, my friend and I went to a small tea house in Bangbae/Isu named Tieris.
- From exit No. 11 of Sandang station, go straight
- Turn right at the fifth street and turn left
How to make a reservation?:
- Visit their official web site (http://www.tieris.com)
- Deposit KRW 34,000 (good for two, inclusive of VAT) Bank account / Woori Bank 1002-550-403770 (Woo, Sang Won)
- Make a reservation by filling out the below form available at the reservation tab.