By Local Unnie
“Should I go somewhere?” or “Should I rather stay in Korea to save up?”
The dilemma to leave or to not leave began as I found out that a lot of my colleagues filed for a vacation leave during Chuseok (similar to Thanks giving season of Western). Answer was already given as I had a dilemma on my mind. “I decided to leave.”
Due to the long holiday, ticket price doubled. It was difficult for me to look for a cheap flight ticket and the least expensive one that I found was a ticket going to Cebu. It might be a bit expensive than the usual but considering that I am leaving on the peak season it was not bad.
Booked the flight.
Booked the hotel
Since I was traveling from Cebu to Bohol and out at Cebu, I booked three hotels mentioned above.
- Waterfront Airtport Hotel & Casino, Mactan (Sept. 28 ~ 29) KRW 227,021 (PHP 12,300/USD 246)
- The Bellevuew Resort, Bohol (Sept. 29 ~ Oct. 1) KRW 764,368 (PHP 34,400/USD 677)
- Plantation Bay Resort and Spa (Oct. 1 ~ 3) KRW 1,269,700 (PHP 56,376/USD 1,127.5)
Booked the tour
- Booked 3-in-1 water sports package and Oslob whaleshark tour at PHP 2,990 per person (KRW 66,438/USD 59) and PHP 3,445 per person (KRW 76,548/USD 68), respectively through Ilink.ph Travel Bookings Philippines.
- Booked firefly tour and Cebu city tour at PHP 1,860 per person (KRW 46,500/USD 37) and PHP 1,826 per person (KRW 45,668/USD 37), respectively through Cebu trip – a Korean agency. I recommend a booking through local agency since it is much cheaper.
- Booked Bohol country tour and island hoping PHP 1,700 per person (KRW 42,500/USD 34) through a local agency.
Planned the details of the trip
- Arrival at Cebu
- Check-in at Waterfront
- 3-in-1 water sports
- Cebu -> Bohol
- Bohol Countryside Tour
- Check-in at Bellevue
- Balicasag Island
- Virgin Island
- Firefly tour
- Bohol -> Cebu
- Check-in at Plantation Bay Resort and Spa
- Oslob whaleshark tour
- Tumalog falls
- Oslod historical sites
- Cebu city tour
- Arrival in Incheon