By Local Unnie
To all BTS fans all over the world who aren’t updated with their upcoming concert on January 13 & 14, 2018 or who missed their recent concert, here comes the another chance!
BTS is coming with a concert entitled “BTS 4TH MUSTER [Happy Ever After]”.
Pre-sale to the fan club was open last December 15, 2017 and it was all sold out. What’s new? Right? If you missed this pre-sale, don’t worry. You still have another chance of getting it. On December 18, 2017 (8PM Korean Time), ticket sales to all will open. Check out the details below.
* Date : 2018 January 13, (Sat) 5pm(KST) / 14 (Sun) 4pm(KST)
* Venue : Gocheok Sky Dorm
* Ticket Price : Fanclub – 39,000won / General – 59,000won (VAT included)
* Ticket Sales : INTERPARK(exclusive)
* Organized and Presented by : Big Hit Entertainment
<Ticket Sales Schedule>
▶ General Reservation : December 18th (Mon) 20:00 ~ (KST)
– Ticket Purchase Limit : 2 tickets per 1 ID (Include Fanclub Pre-Reservation)
– If you already purchased 1 ticket during Pre-Reservation, you are only able to purchase 1 more ticket.
– General Reservations are allocated after eliminating the sold out seats from the pre-reservation.
※ Please keep the reservation schedule in mind to prevent any disadvantage in purchasing tickets.
Tickets for this concert will only be available through INTERPARK. Tickets purchased from an individual, or from other ways CANNOT be refunded and will be considered invalid or taken into legal action.
In case of the above, purchaser will solely be responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused regarding ticket reservations.
We inform that our promoters, organizers, and official ticket agency are NOT responsible for any tickets that are purchased through other routes besides INTERPARK.
I shall also try to buy the tickets and shall come back with the review of what happened. Happy Monday and wish you all the best! 😀